|Bunches of curly kale|
8 cups kale, ripped into 3 inch pieces (~1 bunch)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/8 – 1/4 tsp salt
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350o
2. Wash and pat dry kale. For best results, kale must be very dry.
3. Remove kale from center stem and rip into 3 inch pieces.
4. Add oil and salt. Massage the oil and salt into the kale until the kale pieces are evenly coated.
5. Lay kale pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet; ideally the pieces are not touching.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes. Checking regularly to make sure chips aren't burning.
|Make sure to dry your kale well!|
|Gentle massage the oil and salt into the kale.|
|Do not overlap your kale pieces. Check them regularly so they don't burn!|
|They are so good that you might eat them right off of the tray!|
Did you try this recipe at home?
Share your pictures @SvilleFood4Kids on Twitter and Instagram