Wednesday, December 3, 2014
A Tale of Two Apples: John F Kennedy School
Two weeks ago we held an apple taste test at the John F. Kennedy School. Macouns and Cortlands were tried by 234 students (56% of those in attendance).
The Macoun apple was the clear winner receiving 77% of the votes, leaving the Cortland with 23% of the vote.
Content and photos provided by Karyn Novakowski, Somerville Farm to School Project Director
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)